viernes, 9 de mayo de 2008

Tears&Rain


La vida no se mide
por lasveces que respiras,
sino por los momentos
que te dejan sin aliento.


Y creemos que el llanto
frenará un dolor,
que ni el tiempo reconoce.


How I wish I had screamed out loud,
Instead I've found no meaning.

I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.

How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind;
Hold memory close at hand,
Help me understand the years.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.


***

I JUST WANT YOU CLOSE
where you can stay forever...
YOU AND ME TOGETHER
through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT
AND NO ONE, NO ONE, NO ONE...
can get in the way I 'm feeling.


***

<>


***


"Jealousy will drive you...CRAZY"


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ey!wapaa! y mas que wapa!!! cof cof
esto...que gran frase final. Que razon y que dolorosa.
Si es que siempre pagamos las mismasssss XDD
kissssss

AnGi dijo...

si ya lo digo yo: cada mujer es un mundo, y cada hombre es igual al anterior!
juuusssss soy la mejó XDD